Baxi duo Tec combi 28 he a not working with hive

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Baxi boiler which used to work with my hive but since a boiler service last year it no longer works with the hive. There is a “grassin” timer pre installed in the system but when I first installed the hive it worked perfectly. I have read potentially it’s because the boiler has been put on a program but I have since reset the boiler to clear all pre existing programs yet the boiler still no longer works with the hive. Any suggestion appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpeg
    IMG_0256.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 27
Sponsored Links
It looks like it’s registered as in the heating led is lit on the boiler panel, so could be the diverter valve/motor

Sorry this picture is inaccurate the little green light your referring too on the boiler panel was only on because I pressed a manual one hour heat boost on the dial fitted to the boiler of which I have attached an image.
The little button on the left was pressed to boost the heat however it dosent come on when prompted with the hive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Thanks I tried this however it still didn’t seem to work thanks anyway

So it’s the Hive that’s not bringing the heating on at all? Have you tried the override on the Hive receiver?

Not at all tried it all only the button on the boiler will bring it on

Then as per @ianmcd in the other thread you commented on, post a photo of the wiring at the boiler end please.

Ah I don’t have tools to remove the screws benath atm maybe the person who don’t the gas safe last year could of changed something?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back