baxi duo-tec combi 28HE

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by royans, 10 Jan 2012.

1. royans

royans

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    i have a duo-tec combi 28HE that is leaking from the top of the diverter valve can i get a new seal for it or do i have to buy a complete new diverter valve would be grateful for any advice

2. Sponsored Links
  3. NEALDEAN

NEALDEAN

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    We would need to see it before answering. Could be leaking from a few places.
    Any pics to put on ?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. royans

royans

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    it is leaking from underneath the diverter valve motor, the part is called a 3 way valve cartridge, i have got a part number of 720003100 but could not find one so i phoned baxi tech department and was told they only do a cartridge for the one without the bypass pipe, the boiler is only 3 years old so do i have to replace the 3 way valve completely or can i put new seals on this cartridge

5. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local