Baxi Duo Tec Combi Hot Water Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have the Baxi Duo Tec Combi boiler installed last August replacing the Worcester 24i combi boiler which everything works up until this week where hot water from the tap keeps playing up, sometimes I get hot water and sometimes hot water only comes on for about 10 seconds and then the temperature drops and burner light goes off.

Baxi engineer came around and checked but it was working fine when he was here which I explained the situation to him and he said that I must run the hot tap on full for the water to flow in the boiler to get hot water however that wasn't the case as I always run the hot tap on half and hot water comes through.

In the video below, I have the hot tap on full and the issue still remains.

Sponsored Links
can't see anything !!( or is it just me ) if its just a video of a tap running don't bother you could try show video of boiler when it is faulting would be better .

can't see anything !!( or is it just me ) if its just a video of a tap running don't bother you could try show video of boiler when it is faulting would be better .

You can hear a relay click and the flame light goes out at 44/45 deg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back