Baxi Dutoec & Danfoss TP5000 RF + RX1 wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am installing a Baxi Duotec boiler which I normally also fit a Danfoss TP5000 wired programmable roomstat

This time I have been asked to fit a wireless one...TP5000 RF and a RX1-receiver. I did one of these a couple of years ago but I have forgotten the exact wiring!

I am a bit confused...Do i wire the RX1 receiver terminal N and L to a fused spur and terminal 3 on the RX1 to terminal 1 on the Duotec with terminal 4(RX1) going to terminal 2(Duotec)?

http://danfoss-randall.co.uk/PCMPDF/RX1 RX2.pdf

In the leaflet it states "for mains voltage applications link terminals L and 2"

Can anyone please confirm if I am correct, also do I need to link L and 2 together?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The instructions that I looked at for the model of duo tec I randomly picked implied that you do not link it.

You are just making and breaking connections 1 and 2 at the boiler with 2 and 3 at the receiver

So the stat is wired from the fused spur to L & N.on RX1 ....and then a wire from RX1 terminal 2 goes to Duotec terminal 1....a wire from RX1 terminal 3 goes to Duotec terminal 2 .....and don't link L and 2 on RX1 ????

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back