Baxi Solo 3 Won't light, Fab Light comes on then goes out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Baxi Solo 3, last few months the relays have been clicking on/off constantly when it reaches temp but it was working.

Today it isn't. Boiler Light ON, Fan Light comes ON, hear fan spin up then light goes out and cycle repeats.

I had bought a recon PCB from fleabay when the solenoid issue started but if I fit that I get no lights at all.

Sponsored Links
I doubt anyone will provide you with advice. The Forum statement regarding DIY work on boilers, which can be found here explains why.

There are a great many threads here on the Baxi with replies and advice. Indeed I've posted here before on boiler issues and received assistance. I've no intention of messing with the gas side of things, merely asking if this issue is likely to be PCB related. If it is then I'll source a new PCB.

“Work” as defined in the gas installation regulations isn’t just “messing” with gas aside of things, work can be on maintaining a gas appliance, a pcb being that of the appliance, the fan, etc, all to do with combustion and the safe operation of the appliance.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I've no intention of messing with the gas side of things, merely asking if this issue is likely to be PCB related. If it is then I'll source a new PCB.

You obviously didn't bother to read the link :rolleyes:

Capture.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back