Baxi solo he plume kit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, has anyone out there had dealings with baxi or the like about the plume management kit? For example the air intake is that large, when it rains and boy have we had rain..... Water pours through the outer flue causing the boiler to leak rain water internally through the bottom of the combustion chamber.

I have a joint visit with baxi on Monday and they are already saying they don't cover flues? To date I have had 2 causing this problem, is there a update for it or mod?

Cheers Paul the gasman.

Sponsored Links
I havnt had this, but on a recent thread it came to light that Vaillant don't cover flues either, might be the norm

It seems crazy really, because it won't work without a flue, and you can't buy 3rd party flues...

Cheers anyway.... It's the rain issue that concerns us, not sure if it is a wide spread issue or not.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back