Baxi - Viessman - Bosch - Valliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at a boiler for our 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom + 1 ensuite house. It'll go in the loft, so space isn't a problem.

Been advised to go for a Combi that can deliver around 35 kW of hot water heat output. All the below seem to fit the criteria, and as far as I can see there isn't a lot of difference between them.

The flow rate on the Valliant seems a bit lower than the other brands. And the Viessman seems to deliver as much as the other ones for a lot less money! The Baxi has the best flow rate, is a bit cheaper than the big names and comes with a free filter. The Worcester Bosch has the fancy name, I guess.

Any thoughts/suggestions? Am I missing something?

1. VIESSMANN VITODENS 050-W GAS COMBI BOILER (Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger)
  2. BAXI 836 GAS COMPACT COMBI BOILER (Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger)
  3. VAILLANT ECOFIT PURE 835 GAS COMBI BOILER (Aluminium Heat Exchanger)
  4. WORCESTER BOSCH GREENSTAR 8000/35 STYLE GAS COMBI BOILER (Aluminium Silicon Heat Exchanger)
ApYN5wf.png

Best to stay in the same post:
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/best-screwfix-boiler-for-4-bedroom-detached-house.566932/page-3
Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back