BBC cuts?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About time too. Start off by scrapping the double newsreaders taking it in turns to read each sentence. What a load of cobblers that is.

And why do we need a different weather reader on every BBC TV and radio channel? Just make one bulletin and use it on all channels.

And get rid of anyone earning more than 100k per year.

Sponsored Links
Is the licence fee going down?

Are fewer people paying the licence fee?

No? So why is the BBC having to cut back?

Although I do think they waste a lot of money on glitzy tat.

at 40p a day i think the bbc is good value even if you only watch say 4 hrs a day that's fairly equal to other media streams :D ;)

The BBC is already in turmoil, most output is sloppy, and repetative, so to make it even worse? Jeez!

I don't see a show that is good. Most programs have prequels, a recall, and whats coming up, and loads of adverts in between???? Strange as the BBC aren't allowed adverts?

Tired old formats being rolled out; Cookling, Antiques, Auctions, News, repeat, stage drama that nobody watches? repeat. And that joke of Eastenders. That is completely baffling. Their flagship. That sank quicker than the Mary Rose. WHY do we have to pay a TV license fee exclusively to the BBC to receive all TV? When their content is rubbish?

So if BBC wasn't there, you could receive all the other channels for free. no TV license!?

Sponsored Links
The BBC is already in turmoil, most output is sloppy, and repetative, so to make it even worse? Jeez!

I don't see a show that is good. Most programs have prequels, a recall, and whats coming up, and loads of adverts in between???? Strange as the BBC aren't allowed adverts?

Tired old formats being rolled out; Cookling, Antiques, Auctions, News, repeat, stage drama that nobody watches? repeat. And that joke of Eastenders. That is completely baffling. Their flagship. That sank quicker than the Mary Rose. WHY do we have to pay a TV license fee exclusively to the BBC to receive all TV? When their content is rubbish?

So if BBC wasn't there, you could receive all the other channels for free. no TV license!?
Well, most of us with a job don't get to worry ourselves about anything shown. Too busy trying to contribute to the upkeep of the country with all the scroungers, malingerers, doley's etc.

You should try it. If nothing else, it'll give you one less thing to moan about and help reduce the burden on the rest of us!!

at 40p a day i think the bbc is good value even if you only watch say 4 hrs a day that's fairly equal to other media streams :D ;)

It's not good value for those paying it to watch something else entirely. Would you regard it as good value to be forced to pay £2.80 a week to Tesco even though you do all your grocery shopping at Sainsbury's?

It's not good value for those paying it to watch something else entirely. Would you regard it as good value to be forced to pay £2.80 a week to Tesco even though you do all your grocery shopping at Sainsbury's?

so you never watch any bbc programs ???

BBC should be a subscription channel where the user pays.

so you never watch any bbc programs ???

Personally, I gave up on all broadcast TV several years ago and am quite happy to continue to build my collection of DVD's of old movies and shows for my entertainment.

But I'm sure there must be some people out there who might still watch broadcast TV but would happily forgo the BBC entirely.

Do you ever listen to any of the bbc radio stations?

Yes, I know, it gets funding from the TV license - Which nobody is required to have just to listen to the radio.

I quite agree but the facility is there and used,I hope no one from big brother realise's this because they will soon add another tax on the motorist if they are.Just think 31 million cars, say £10 a licence a year, £310 million extra in revenue,this economics is easy,are you listening George,Dave, Cleggy?

Sponsored Links
Back