BBC using mental deficiency for sensationalist news purposes

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't mind, but they look more like a child's scrawl, or doodles, rather than anything vaguely "aesthetically pleasing".

Chris Woodhead?

Chris Braindead more like (y)

More of a sensational title for this thread really than anything else.

Sponsored Links
Its the BBC, what else would you expect from them?

They will use anything they can to get themselves heard.

Fair enough.

However, usually after articles about such people there is usually a link where they can get help.

LOL I think he's beyond help of any sort but - but each to their own etc. What he chooses to do to himself - no skin off my nose. ;) The Tory party though ?????????????

British BRAINWASHING Company! Don't watch it.
They might have their faults,but they are one of the most respected,independent broadcasters throughout the world..You best stick to the bible and the watchtower for your daily dose of gobbly gook.Sorry,,,news,,,for you.

One news article.

Contrast that to the ITV, who have (and continue to) exploit those who are not the full shilling, under the guise of "prime time entertainment".
It's a staple of Saturday night.
Entire careers founded on it.

Last edited:

One news article.

Contrast that to the ITV, who have (and continue to) exploit those who are not the full shilling, under the guide of "prime time entertainment".
It's a staple of Saturday night.
Entire careers founded on it.
X Faeces and Britain's got special needs, just part of the reason the country is in a bad way, all these wannabes who think they have a talent so they will never have to do a days work.

X Faeces and Britain's got special needs, just part of the reason the country is in a bad way, all these wannabes who think they have a talent so they will never have to do a days work.

Barrymore was the first I recall; horrible how he laughed at people who clearly were not the full ticket, and encouraged the audience to, as well. He really did think he was something special.
Currently, that bell end Mulhern (hanger-on to Ant and Dec) is the bottom of the barrel. A poor man's Barrymore, and you'd struggle to get less praise than that from me.
About as funny as tooth-ache.
Harrumph!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back