BBC using mental deficiency for sensationalist news purposes

They might have their faults,but they are one of the most respected,independent broadcasters throughout the world..

I don't think they are as good as they were but that's largely down to the shear hours of news they provide one way or the other now. However good info is buried in it somewhere. Cheaper TV has increase all over and relatively speaking news is one of them. Same with Channel 4 news as well but they can get a bit sillier at times for instance by asking stupid questions. Corbyn and Brexit for instance - a prime example. He has clearly stated his opinion yet still being asked if he is for remaining or leaving. Why do this - it's seen as good telly so loads of sources of all sorts do similar things and in many different ways.

Sponsored Links
When i read the title of this thread, i thought it was referring to the BBCs coverage of Donald Trumps press briefings.

When i read the title of this thread, i thought it was referring to the BBCs coverage of Donald Trumps press briefings.

Ha bloody ha. You mean their misrepresentation and lying about what he says.

I like BBC radio 4

Iisten to the Archers :cool:

They are not on lock down :confused:

In fact Ambridge has not got any cases of chinese flu :confused:o_O

Where is Ambridge?

Sponsored Links
They might have their faults,but they are one of the most respected,independent broadcasters throughout the world..You best stick to the bible and the watchtower for your daily dose of gobbly gook.Sorry,,,news,,,for you.

The BBC is not just one of the greatest broadcasters in the world...it is THE greatest broadcaster in the world. Or rather, it was. The modern BBC has, like most British institutions, been taken over by the loony-left. And like most broadcasters now, it only makes programmes aimed at thick people. It has made a wealth of great television for, what is it - 60 or 70 years? But in the last decade or so it has been unwatchable.

On BBC iPlayer there is a "From The Archive" category, and there is a lot of good old stuff there. You have to be careful though, that when you watch a programme to switch it off as soon as it finishes. Otherwise, it comes up with other programmes "recommended for you", which usually feature rappers or fat lesbians with blue hair.

This is an old (ish) show I enjoyed recently from the archive. About a castle in Northumberland. See if you recognise anyone:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03krxv3

British BRAINWASHING Company! Don't watch it.
out of curiosity - I watch and listen to the beeb a lot, with no adverts they are less annoying than most broadcasters, and the impression I get is that most UK households are now either mixed race or same sex (obviously nothing wrong in any of that) but is that really correct? or is that just because the beeb are london centric? or are they promoting what they think we should be thinking?

A lot of adverts are like that as well so not just the BBC.

I think that is what Andy meant by "taken over by the loony left" or the people who make them are afraid of the loony left.

I expect they are worried because they cannot make couples more representative.

Yes.

Not necessary.

I worked it out myself. Isn't it obvious to everyone?

No, just because someone chooses a lifestyle that doesn't fit with your idea of normal doesn't make them mentally deficient, it does however make you judgemental and intolerant.

I worked it out myself. Isn't it obvious to everyone?
Are the Maori tat's unacceptable too? Irezumi? Egypt and India have a long history in culture too, as it does in Buddhist culture. Then there's the vikings...
Let's face it EFL, tats have been around for hundreds of years, they're not going to stop!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back