BBC using mental deficiency for sensationalist news purposes

Sponsored Links
968c22008de7e3e1c81023813bf5b4bd.jpg

Am not sure it's possible to remove them when you have that many/deep black!

Sponsored Links
Tattoos do not look good on anyone. The worst is when a pretty girl has them. It is defacing nature.

I don't think they are as good as they were but that's largely down to the shear hours of news they provide one way or the other now. However good info is buried in it somewhere. Cheaper TV has increase all over and relatively speaking news is one of them. Same with Channel 4 news as well but they can get a bit sillier at times fo blah blah blahe high income levels but it's a fact news that criticises is what causes people to watch it and read it in newspapers and on the web. So any party who is in power will get "bad news" at some point as they will be looking for it. Often the reporting will lack balance where ever it comes from. Some worse than others. Elections and referendums - anything goes. Plenty of things to print or broadcast until everyone is bored with it. Help stop that happening by shifting to some other aspect.

Television is a brainwashing and conforming influence. Get an idea on TV, no matter how right or wrong, and you will have millions thinking about it the following day. Repeat the idea often enough and you will have folk living by it. TV makes people think, talk, dress and act the same. Most of what I read and study is outside of the world of TV, or from before TV was widespread and corrupting. I rarely watch TV now and certainly will not watch any news programmes. The BBC presents only what it thinks is news. There is more going on around the country than BBC news shows you. The BBC will not allow certain things to be shown. The constant drip feed of mixed race families, homosexual kissing, drug taking, rubbishing of British history and Christianity has to be by design, it is so unnatural, you are being reprogrammed. It is also very narrow; the television of the 1960s and 1970s - the best years for TV - were wild, with all sorts of tastes and interests catered for. It was a melting pot, and was TRULY diverse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing about the BBC is that they don't have commercial breaks.

And there's the rub. When a sprog draws childish scrawl over their legs and tummy, mummy puts them in the bath. When an adult tattoos childish scrawl...
I think adults are aware that tat's are different to a pen! :)

My Aunty lost her eye brows

She had tattoos done to look like eye brows

(Dunno where she lost them)

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...il&utm_term=0_6c9c2fcf0b-bf7d392b20-244228669

'I Love NHS' tattoo infected

A MAN with a fresh ‘I Love NHS’ is beginning to worry that he needs a trip to A&E.

Nathan Muir was given the tattoo by his housemate’s dealer in a fit of patriotic fervour last week, but is now concerned that medical staff need to look at it in a professional and non-admiring way.

He said: “I wanted to give something back to the nurses and doctors. But it’s beginning to smell like Dairylea, and the swelling should have gone down by now. Maybe we should have used proper ink.

“If the blood gets any lumpier I’m going to hospital. Hopefully the nurses will still appreciate my tribute and see it as a nice distraction from the coronavirus, rather than treating me like a **** who’s given himself blood poisoning.

“Am I seeing things or has the ‘S’ turned itself the right way around?”
Doctor Helen Archer said: “What a lovely sentiment on the young man’s arm. I hope we can save it.”

Sponsored Links
Back