BBC using mental deficiency for sensationalist news purposes

Sponsored Links
No. Some of them ARE ludicrous.

They are but that does not mean it is sensible.

There are obviously limits. I draw the line at a different place than you.

Ludicrous In your opinion, which isnt worth any more than anyone else's, viz about none.
Obviously not the case.

Wow, you are gonna need a shovel to dig yourself much deeper. You have shown yourself a judgemental, intolerant fool.

Sponsored Links
There are obviously limits. I draw the line at a different place than you.
Tiz but the rich tapestry of life.
If we all stopped judging then there'd be a lot less hate. People judge others on their appearance, sexuality, religion, politics. All of these are personal choice and we should respect that. We don't have to like it but we also don't have to keep voicing that dislike and call them mentally deficient...

If we all stopped judging then there'd be a lot less hate. People judge others on their appearance, sexuality, religion, politics. All of these are personal choice and we should respect that. We don't have to like it but we also don't have to keep voicing that dislike and call them mentally deficient...

No idea what EFLI's "limits" are, sounds like a right old Daily Mail reading, fuddy duddy Gammon to me.

...because not everyone is sensible.

If we all stopped judging then there'd be a lot less hate. People judge others on their appearance, sexuality, religion, politics. All of these are personal choice and we should respect that.
Why? As far as this subject is concerned, the appearance does say something about the person.
They choose that appearance and it makes a statement about them.

If your daughter brought this home
upload_2020-4-29_16-15-36.jpeg

I am sure you would rather she had not.

It seems, despite your stated protestations of respect for others, I am not entitled to my opinion.

We don't have to like it but we also don't have to keep voicing that dislike and call them mentally deficient...
Close the forum, then.

...because not everyone is sensible.

Why? As far as this subject is concerned, the appearance does say something about the person.
They choose that appearance and it makes a statement about them.

If your daughter brought this home
View attachment 190555
I am sure you would rather she had not.

It seems, despite your stated protestations of respect for others, I am not entitled to my opinion.

Close the forum, then.
I never said you weren't entitled to your opinion, I don't know why you're saying that because I didn't. I just said it would be a nicer world if people, on a whole, stopped voicing them out loud, esp when calling them mentally deficient!

No idea what EFLI's "limits" are, sounds like a right old Daily Mail reading, fuddy duddy Gammon to me.
To be fair, I don't think he's a DM reader, shudder! I rather like EFL, just don't get into a convo about tat's and grammar/spelling and expect to agree :)

I wouldn't mind, but they look more like a child's scrawl, or doodles, rather than anything vaguely "aesthetically pleasing".

Chris Woodhead?

Chris Braindead more like (y)
LOL they all look terrible - a guy I knew had a real work of art on his back . Mystical, wizard etc. All coloured. This was in the 90's - by now he'll have a full bodysuit , but not hands or face , he said @ the time.

Sponsored Links
Back