Beading /moulding for uvpc windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I want to replace some exterior beading on our uvpc double glazed windows. It is the type that make the whole window glass sheet look like it is split into smaller panes and sticks onto the surface. It can be made of any weather resistant material not just uvpc I have searched on the web but although. I would have thought it would be fairly easy to find
amelia line drawing.jpg
I have had no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. It needs to be about 15mm wide and 10mm deep. Image of the kind of shape is attached, this is from a site that sells a similar exterior moulding but it is more for dado's etc and too big.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
You'll be very lucky to get that exact profile, heres a company that supply a retro fit system that we've used before.....

http://geofast.co.uk

You don't have to use a georgian bar, i guess any moulded pvc would do and then used heavy duty glazing tape to stick it on with, the issue i see is scribing the ends to suit your window profile and where the bar crosses over, either lots of mitres or lots of scribes

Thanks for your reply crank39. As said it would be ideal in that sort of shape but could be different.Regarding "any pvc moulding" that is my problem I can't seem to find anything of that size with some sort of shape on it. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back