BEAT THE PETROL PRICE SCAM DO THIS

JohnD";p="757186 said:
So Joe thinks the peak has moved from 1999 to 2005

/quote]

No-one knew when oil production would peak until after the event, but it looks like it has happened. It's the crazy rise in demand that is the biggest problem, just how many more snouts can we fit into the trough before we all start to fight and fall out over it?

Sponsored Links
Fuel is still much too cheap IMO. Id be happy to see petrol @ £5/L.
Only then will people stop and think and ask themselves " Do I really need to make this journey ?" or "Should I drive to work alone (like the other 30 million or so car drivers) or should I share the journey with my neighbour Mr Smith who travels to the same location every day ?"

yea REALY you have been watching to many do gooder green shows for me Balenza, tell me how many neighbours do you know who work in the same place other than the pit men.

Thats because people don't need to work in the same place as fuel for transport is cheap.
When (not if) it becomes a problem then they will start to realise that driving to work alone is not an option.
Incidentally several of my neighbours make a 100 mile journey every day to and from their workplace. I used to see them sitting alone in their cars on the 5 mile tail back on the motorway .
Sad or what ?. :(

I used to have to drive more than 100 miles a day when I worked in Basinghole because I couldn't find work locally.

It was horrible.

I used to have to drive more than 100 miles a day when I worked in Basinghole because I couldn't find work locally.

It was horrible.
Was there a big call for trimming and waxing holes'n'basing? ;)

Sponsored Links
wish u guys would get a grip £5 per lt who the Fu## wants that ,some of us like to leave the house :LOL: :LOL: rail cars full, buses full, bikes shi#,scooters good ,skates shi# ,walking shi#. i love my car and when the oil runs out the fat geedy cats will have somethink eles for us to get about in or on, :D they need and want our cash, no oil no life, see africa for ref :LOL: :LOL: broom broom were are a wash in oil, its just the price that sucks, ;)

Back