BEAT THE PETROL PRICE SCAM DO THIS

Sponsored Links
you should try heating your home on PLG the cost has risen 70 % in two years :( no-body seems to give a f### but us guys in the sticks are hurting :( :( and if you run a car on it .u get 18% less mpg :( not as cheap as :mad: WE WERE TOLD

white van man holds the key ;) all he has to dois stop going to work for a week and the country will soon come to a halt as every thing you buy or want is in a white van :)

Sponsored Links
Its gone up again today £1.12 this is fantastic when i sit down and think about it, this is making me richer than those who cant afford it cant wait for them to bang it up to £2.00 a litre.

Only about 10% richer this year.

No big deal

RDSB

Why don't you ask Mr Google - even you should be able to manage that.

that's the graph that says we're about to run out

every couple of years he moves the graph a couple of years to the right.

I met some E&P petrologists who told me that the reserves never look too good, because they don't look, hard, for new reserves until we seem to be running out, due to cost of exploration. mostly they discover dry holes.

I wasn't convinced but was interested to see how the canadian oily mud is getting economically viable, and BG has found a big heap of oil off Brazil recently. http://www.bg-group.com/media/archive_2007/092107-sx.htm
(this is a separate company from Centrica which uses the British Gas trade name in the UK only)

Personally I like to see the cost high and usage cut down. especially by the worlds biggest energy wasters who are wasteful because they get it so cheap. Until energy gets unaffordable people won't economise :rolleyes:

You are missing the point , John (as usual). It's all about CHEAP oil. Our civilisation relies on it. If the price of oil rises the price of every single thing in our lives rises. The only thing that won't rise is wages. The oil sands of Alberta have loads of oil - but it is extremely costly to recover compared to Middle East oil.
Also, take a look at India and China. Almost half the World's population and they all want cars. Where is that oil coming from? The last significant oil field discovery was back in 1962! Today we use 6 barrels of oil for every one that is discovered. Do the maths John, and don't listen to people in the pub.

This is the argument in a nutshell:

http://www.eco-action.org/dt/oilfut.html

You are missing the point , John (as usual). It's all about CHEAP oil. Our civilisation relies on it. If the price of oil rises the price of every single thing in our lives rises. The only thing that won't rise is wages. The oil sands of Alberta have loads of oil - but it is extremely costly to recover compared to Middle East oil.
Also, take a look at India and China. Almost half the World's population and they all want cars. Where is that oil coming from? The last significant oil field discovery was back in 1962! Today we use 6 barrels of oil for every one that is discovered. Do the maths John, and don't listen to people in the pub.

This is the argument in a nutshell:

http://www.eco-action.org/dt/oilfut.html[/QUOTE]

you could turn your computer off - that`ll save a few barrels

You are missing the point , John (as usual).
you're running out of people to talk to
and don't listen to people in the pub.
wrong guess

Richard Reese in 1997 said:
Based on their information, the Petroconsultants' report projected that "world oil production will peak in 1999 at 65.6 million barrels per day (mbpd) and then decline to 52.6 mbpd in 2010." (12) In short, the peak is coming soon, and it will be followed by a continuous and significant decline in production.
And did that hapen?

Can you stop quoting him John, at least until they've fixed the ignore to hide the quotes also please :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back