bed legs!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im i decorator and have to hump round loads of furniture all the time ,obviously some items are delicate or old!!! ,but usually the worst thing is beds ,ive broke loads of legs off beds ,a never say ought tho ,just put it in me pocket and fling it on t way home ,an dont tell customer just pack it up on summat ,so it dusnt cockle awer .

Sponsored Links
That's very naughty, you're supposed to have a waste transfer licence and dispose of the bed legs to an approved waste handling station.

Does the householder say anything when you sidle past with a bedleg concealed down your trousers?

Sponsored Links
Does the householder say anything when you sidle past with a bedleg concealed down your trousers?

No, he just drops them casually from inside his pockets in the yard vhen zer guards are looking zee ozer vay.

My mate's uncle got shot dead by the police after wielding a chair leg at them. Was in the news etc.

No he won't, because he's dead.

Don't call people a prat - even though he may have been shown to be an aggressor by wielding the chair leg, the police must have been extremely trigger happy and paranoid to have reacted with gunfire. Killing the man is obviously an out of proportion reaction. This is not the USA. There they will shoot a man in the back who is running from a crime scene. Maybe you should go and live there if you think that is how a police force should operate.

Have you never committed any crime, or done anything that looked suspicious? Are you in a position to 'cast the first stone?'

thankfully here in the uk, the least you can be shot for is trying to board a london underground train in too much of a hurry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back