beds in sheds.

Sponsored Links
Typical. Addressing the symptoms rather than the cause.

Stop immigration.

All they have to do is get an energy certificate and pay council tax.

Everyone knows that London is powered by illegal immigrants. The place would shut down without them.

Sponsored Links
Typical. Addressing the symptoms rather than the cause.

Stop immigration.
What's the difference between immigration and migration?

Do you mean 'What's the difference between immigration and emigration?'?

Good question. I'd like to know too. In any given time:

- number of immigrants;
- number of emigrants;
- number of immigrants who contribute to the economy;
- number of emigrants who contributed to the economy.

Race and ethnicity doesn't come into it, before someone shouts 'racist'.

The difference? The ones with money and sense are leaving. The ones with sense and no money are arriving.

you emigrate you leave and go some where else where you are then an immigrant

Thanks for the different slants on my question. I think I was pondering over the human species as being migratory like other animals.

- number of immigrants;
- number of emigrants;

But race and ethnicity do come into your question - because you haven't asked how many UK born people contribute to the economy. There are plenty of Brits who fail to contribute and believe they have a right to my money simply because they were born here. Got one or two on here. Give me a hard working immigrant over a useless Brit any day.

You have also failed to break down EU and non-EU migration. I have the right to live and work in say Italy, so anybody from Italy coming to live/work here is absolutely welcome in my book.

So your question is loaded with race and ethnicity. You just don't see it.

- number of immigrants;
- number of emigrants;

But race and ethnicity do come into your question - because you haven't asked how many UK born people contribute to the economy. There are plenty of Brits who fail to contribute and believe they have a right to my money simply because they were born here. Got one or two on here. Give me a hard working immigrant over a useless Brit any day.

You have also failed to break down EU and non-EU migration. I have the right to live and work in say Italy, so anybody from Italy coming to live/work here is absolutely welcome in my book.

Hey when in Rome? The Wops were here 2000 years ago! Lifting us out of the dark ages. There are a lot of Brits in Cyprus and Spain, they are not free loaders!

There are plenty of Brits who fail to contribute and believe they have a right to my money simply because they were born here. Got one or two on here. Give me a hard working immigrant over a useless Brit any day.

Or we could actually deal with the issues that cause such self entitled people, actually get them off their asses and into work the immigrants are "stealing".

Hmm.

Sorry, but I don't like other cultures, because a lot of them are inferior.

I mean effing hell, in Italy the Mafia even get involved in garbage disposal.

No thanks.

It may be nice to go to these places on holiday, but I don't choose to live there, and have no desire for their cultures to be imported here.

It's culture, not race.

- number of immigrants;
- number of emigrants;

You're right. I don't see it because it's not there. My reference was to emigrants, not all indigenous people. I'm simply comparing what comes in to what goes out - regardless of race or ethnicity.

Believe me, I'd happily exchange all of our indigenous people who are on the take with immigrants who are willing to work, so long as they don't demand that we change everything to suit them.

Yes, now there's a reference to a certain racial/ethnic group, I admit.

Sponsored Links
Back