Beer bottle stain, seriously?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I left cold beer bottle on the table yesterday and now it left a mark like this. And there is also a oil stain which is hard to get rid of , what the hell is wrong with this table? Any solutions? I tried cleaning cloth and little brush with washing liquid and degreaser liquid, but didn't work.

Attachments

• mmexport1623839670559.jpg
    mmexport1623839670559.jpg
    561.5 KB · Views: 98
Sponsored Links
How is the table treated? Wax?

Wife gets rid of hot tea cup rings using an iron over a towel over the ring.

Dunno if that'll help but you never know

Jacko suggestion should work on water stain, I used paper towel as it allows more heat thru quickly. Keep the iron moving to avoid burning.

Jacko suggestion should work on water stain, I used paper towel as it allows more heat thru quickly. Keep the iron moving to avoid burning.
I don't understand why beer bottle can leave mark on it. How about the oil mark same method? Thanks

Sponsored Links
I gave away a good table to a mate once because it had a couple of cup/plate rings on it. His wife got them out using a mixture of vinegar and sunflower oil I think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back