Beko fridge freezer making a very loud buzzing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a beko fridge freezer that has suddenly (in the last 2 hours) started making a loud humming/buzzing sound. Its usually a quiet hum. Im not sure of the model number but it is only around a year old. Its difficult to access the back of the unit as its fitted into a space but there is room for air to circulate. It has a temperature dial on the inside roof of the fridge which is always on minimum. The noise seems to be coming from the lower right hand side of the unit as you face the front. As its only just started making the noise I havent noticed if the freezer is defrostiong tho everything seems ok at the moment.

Sponsored Links
move about a few inch incase its vibrating on something [ajoining cabinet for example]

Thanks. I don't know whats happened but i went to bed last night before seeing your reply and it was still making the noise but all day today its been quite so ive not touched it. Im hoping it was just a one-off incident but if it happens again i'll try your suggestion. Thanks again!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back