BEKO OR NOT TO BEKO !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 20yr old Hotpoint has passed on to washing machine heaven - cost wise, BEKO washing machines looks good - I haven't clue about the brand, does anyone have any experience of BEKO products, warranty etc ?

Should I avoid ?

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
Not a fan of their washing machines, fridges/freezers or ovens seen too many faults within 3 years.
Brand name for Turkish company Arcelik

I quite like the Vented and Condensor Dryers though.

Cost to performance wise I tend to advise customers to go for Zanussi branded Electrolux kit (not the latest basic cheap Chinese built ones though as I have no experiance of them)

Sponsored Links
Hi, i see too that Beko and Blomberg are related, so does that mean they are both rubbish please?

I have a choice of Bosch or Blomberg, but it looks like lowest price Bosch made in Spain apparently.

I can't afford Miele otherwise would use, as our whitegoods at work are built to last.

Therefore, avoid Arcelik brands, perhaps Bosch or look for Zanussi?

All this to avoid Lamona appliances as part of a new Howdens kitchen.

Thanks, tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back