Beko washer not heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
G'day,

I have a beko wmb81445lw machine. Its been smelling a bit recently so today put it on a 90 degree wash with soda crystals only. Halfway through our 1 year old was poking at the window so i checked it wasn't too hot. It wasn't. It was stone cold. So perhaps this explains the smell.

Would a heating failure report an error message? Does this model report or respond to errors? Is it likely to be the element at fault or a control issue? What resistance should i get across the element? I'll have a poke about in it tomorrow. Only had this machine a few years, wasn't expecting stuff to start breaking yet.

Sponsored Links
Checked resistance. Nothing there at all. Ordered a new one. Read fault code too by holding in start button while powering on. F02 reported. Cant find a list of fault codes for my machine but on the wma series E02 denotes a heater failure.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back