Beko WMA765W showing error 1L.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've got a Beko WMA765W washing machine. I ran a "quick wash" cycle and when finnished the washer was displaying error code 1L and the clothes were soaked as it had not spun.

I've drained the pump and checked for any blockages, checked the motor brushes and all connections and all is as it should be.

The washer wont let me select a new wash cycle and every time I turn it on I get the same code on the display as well as the 1200 spin light blinking. I've tried to reset the machine but it keeps going into test mode (all test sequencies run fine just as they should) but I have to switch off at the mains to exit the test mode and when I turn the mains back on the machine still displays error code 1L !!!!!

Has anybody had the same problem and know how to solve it? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

cheers, tom

Sponsored Links
Beko washing machines (1715 etc..)

H1 : NTC OPEN CIRCUIT OR SHORT CIRCUIT ( 10000 )
H2 : HEATER OPEN CIRCUIT ( 01000 )
H3 : HEATER ALWAYS ON ( 11000 )
H4 : VALVE TRIAC SHORT CIRCUIT ( 00100 )
H5 : PUMP OPEN CIRCUIT ( 10100 )
H6 : MOTOR TRIAC SHORT CIRCUIT ( 01100 )
H7 : PRESSURE SENSOR FAILURE ( 11100 )
H11 : MOTOR / TACHO OPEN CIRCUIT ( 00110 )

Where "1" is the LED on and "0" is the LED off.

Hi rocks,

Sorry this might seem like a daft question but which one of those readings relate to the error 1L. that I'm getting on my machine?

Cheers, tom.

thats the only codes for beko i,ve been told , have you unpluged the mc not switch off to reset ,this discharges power for 2 mins put on spin cycle does it spin ,

Sponsored Links
I tried a reset sequence I found in another forum:

Turn power off (not mains)
Hold down the start/pause button
Turn power back on
Turn dial to 90 degree wash
Keep start/pause button held down for 5secs
Release start/pause button
Turn dial to spin
Hold start/pause button for a further 5 secs

After I do this the machine goes into test mode, and all the functions incl spin opperate fine, but I have to turn it off to get out of the test mode.......

The mains has been off now for about an hour, just turned it on and its the same thing as before (displaying 1L. )

I've just tried again, left the machine turned on at the switch, then unplugged the mains, left it for 2 mins and plugged the mains back in but its still the same...........

With the fault code that it's showing (1L.) Would this translate to the codes on your table like this?

1 L .
1 1 1 0 0

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Beko WMA756s, did you manage to find a solution? one thread I read, they seemed to think it was the program board? Any advice would very much be appreciated, as Beko's support do not seem to offer any support at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back