Belfast Sink

I can't find the selling bit - it only lets you sell properties? Or trade items? Have you got the exact link?

Sponsored Links
Who did you buy off of? did you get the sink with the drainer then?

I only got a standard belfast sink, for £23 off of ebay (drove 2 hours to collect it) Hence no instructions! I think it's quite rare to get a belfast sink with an integral drainer. There's one on ebay that's up to £180 with 30 minutes to go!

I'm looking for some way to drain the water from the worktop. We've bought a wooden worktop with the intention of putting some draining grooves in, but have just been told it's very difficult. The other option would be to get a separate sink drainer, ie a small freestanding wooden draining board. that sits next to the sink. These are very expensive new, so we're back to the drawing board for the time being.

Anyway, below is the link to place an advert. I don't know if you have to pay because I've never done it. I personally only look in the forum section, so this may be your best bet. (If the link doesn't work, it's under 'Trading' on the left hand side.

http://www.periodproperty.co.uk/cgi-bin/forsale/classifieds.cgi?db=general.db&session_key=

Sponsored Links
Hello, I just got this reply - let me know if it's any use.

I don't have an immediate use for them, but if she's reasonably local I'll
take them off her hands to stop them being destroyed. I'm sure I'll find a use sooner or later.
I'm in Suffolk - any idea where she is?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back