Bellway Homes House Types

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a house type directory for Bellway Homes? I have a house that was built by Bellway in 1999 but I don't know what the name of the house style is and could do with finding out.

I've googled it extensively but so far have had no luck.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
another idea - do you know if any neighbours have lived there since the beginning? They might still have the original brochure for the development.

When we paid off our mortgage the deeds were passed to us before going into secure storage and I think the developers plans and house style were in the paperwork

Sponsored Links
Sorry if this is too obvious, but have you asked Bellway? They're still trading so I would have thought they'd be able to help.

Thanks for all suggestions.
I'll have another go at a google image search. I must admit that asking Bellway is a lot more realistic than paying off the mortgage for quite a while, haha.
I tend to use Twitter to ask questions like this to companies but it seems Bellway don't have a twitter account so I'll try to dig out an email address for them. I thought that a company of that size would have something like an online directory similar to companies who publish the user guides for all of their historic products.

I thought that a company of that size would have something like an online directory similar to companies who publish the user guides for all of their historic products.

If you ask them, they might think its a good idea and put it in place. Otherwise, I doubt they'd bother doing stuff on the off - chance.

I called Barratts about something similar and they told me they destroy all info after 10 years. I assumed this was BS to avoid having to dig out old records. But might be true

Sponsored Links
Back