benchmark/warranties

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just been reading the benchmark commissioning and servicing section at he back of Ideals Installation and servicing manual for the Logic plus combi that i have installed this week.

although the benchmark is i believe, brought to the trade and industry via hhic it is now used as the standard means of demonstrating compliance with the Building regulations, according to the benchmark itself , this we all know, what in a surprise is a paragraph.

To maintain the boiler guarantee it is essential that the boiler is serviced annually by a gas safe engineer WHO HAS BEEN TRAINED ON THE BOILER INSTALLED.

i didn't know one actually had to be trained on the specific boielr as mentioned above.

wonder if this really is adopted by ideal and other manus as part of their warranty and would they check when attending a warranty call? i presume they all now use the latest benchmark commissioning check list with their latest boilers.

anybody else picked this up ?

will bring this up with ideal this week at a trade evening.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back