Bending copper pipe question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone

I have a question if anyoen can help me I;d be so happy:)

I am trying to do some pipe bending with a yellow Hilmoor pipe beding machine.

It is 15mm pipe.

I want to do 2 bends on the same piece of pipe, but when I do the second bend it doesn''t come out where I want it too!

Am I doing something wrong?

basicallyh I pulled a 90 degree bend, then I need another one about 45 degree but when I do it is never matches up my fittings! Is there a knack to this ?

:oops:

Sponsored Links
ok I will do! basically where I mark the pipe to bend it (which is in the cntre of the fitting I want it to line up with) when I pull the 2nd bend, it never lines up! Is there any tips here please :)

try this http://www.ukcopperboard.co.uk/ sure theres a link to pipe bending same as what is taught to my apprentice at college.do kinda snigger watching him though.its not rocket science when shown. but like said, practice makes perfect.

Sponsored Links
Hey Dickie your being nice to someone whats the matter the screwfix forum down :LOL: :LOL:

It looks like right dump in there these days mate ,some right riff raff seem to have joined lately

Has scotland sent a team to the world cup by the way?

Ah Nappyplumber, nice to hear from you, are you out on licence? Sorry to hear yer wife has a bun in the oven!! Do you know what Regiment is the father??

Not sure I know what you are talking about son, the Screwfix forum is still the best on t'internet.

Bun in the oven and out on licience ah well at least she is prettier then your missus the only mug in glasgow who would be stupid enough to touch her is your good self

Good to see you are all right though,enjoying the sunshine up there?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back