Bends in vertical running waste pipe

So, I've come up with this so far..... im just not sure what I'll do to connect the pipe running along the rear wall into the vertical sewer pipe. The BCO said it'll need another i/c in that location...... is it just a case a vertical to horizontal 90 degree connection from the exit of the second i/c?

20211207_132605.jpg

Sponsored Links
Its about 700 mm vertically to the bottom from where it sits now..... but the top is currently sitting about 1000mm below the outside finished floor height. At the bottom it had a swept bend straight into a manhole

Sponsored Links
20211207_191126.jpg
Where that arrow points, is the exposed brickwork of manhole ..... its about 1.5 meters away from that pipe- perpendicular to the rear proposed run. The thick pink line shows the run of that pipe into the manhole.

The orange line shows the proposed run from the corner access chamber. Just wondering how i'd connect this to that vertical pipe..... the BCO said it would need another i/c, but not sure how he means...... how would I connect the outlet of an i/c to a vertical pipe.....

The footing is for the rear wall of the extension.

20211207_191507.jpg

I would say so, or look at the Marscar Bowl. Both would have the same effect if the BCO is happy with the idea..... Given the setup and short distance from that to the existing brick chamber, I dont see it being an issue.

I wonder if a triple socket onto that vertical pipe, with a rodding eye point above it would get passed the BCO..... like this.....
20211208_162914.jpg

You'll have to ask.... Better to have several options available, they'll tell you which they want you to go with.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back