Bensham 1885 shower mixer tap dripping!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bensham 1885 shower mixer and the cold tap is dripping. Is it an O ring I need to stop this drip or do I have to by a part with O ring?
No idea where to look. I will turn off the water and remove the spindle to check but would be great if I had the seal (O ring) before taking it apart. Many thanks

Sponsored Links
thats the problem with buying from bathstore ( if you did ) , not very good for spares and shyte after service

You're right there. I think I over tightened tap few years ago and emailed the company and they sent me part at no cost. I have searched for Bensham and no such luck. Bathstore have so far not replied to my email

Sponsored Links
being honest mate , they don't give a shyte once the product is sold :mad: . they had good deals in the past but normally find those products with deals on are products that will be discontinued in near future and very few spares they only hold or very hard to find. they will give you the world and offer coffee and treat you like a king while buying something but walk in with a problem 8 times out of 10 they will fob you of with lame advice or excuses . (n):cautious:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back