Bernie Ecclestone pleads guilty to £400mn tax fraud

Sponsored Links
Theres already a thread on this

Blup

Now hopefully they will go after the rest of these big tax dodgers and take their passport away from them.

If they are to old to go jail take put then on house arrest with them footing the bill for security.

Sponsored Links
That reminds me, I must get a protective gown

1697178341685.png

Every pound these billionaire tax-dodgers get away with is a pound the rest of us have to pay.

Never heard of the phrase cut your cloth accordingly.
You talk as though the government knows the amount of tax revenue they'll take down to the last penny.

You talk as though the government knows the amount of tax revenue they'll take down to the last penny.

No, I talk as though tax-dodgers were robbing the nation.

Which they are.

No, I talk as though tax-dodgers were robbing the nation.

Which they are.

Gant and Mottie are well trained plebs doffing their cap at their masters, their logic goes something like this - if master has less to spend then he will have less money to pay me, based on the debunked broken window fallacy.

Whose well trained here, you for believing you can just go after tax dodgers at any price and not necessarily winning the case.
Or being more pragmatic and making a case against them that you more or less know you'll win.

Whose well trained here, you for believing you can just go after tax dodgers at any price and not necessarily winning the case.
Or being more pragmatic and making a case against them that you more or less know you'll win.

Every tax dodger.

Increase the number of HMRC Agents so we can go after every tax dodger. Why are you upset at this?

You seem to be waving the white flag of surrender when it comes to millionaire tax dodgers. Well trained dog indeed.

Sponsored Links
Back