Best Adhesive for porcelain tiles on bathroom wall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all
I appreciate that this is probably a v simple question for the veteran tilers but Id appreciate any advice on this, please.
We have 3/4 large (cream coloured) porcelain tiles that appear to be coming loose.
- they are near the top of the wall. hence im after the strongest adhesive possible as if they were to fall off it would be a disaster (as well as dangerous)
- they are attached to a partition stud wall between the bath and shower cubicle, but also near the bathroom door. so I suspect that the wall on which they are fixed gets some movement (door slamming/shower door closing etc)

Can you recommend the best adhesive to use and the best grout too? I plan to prize off the 3/4 loose tiles, add the adhesive and reapply them, before then regrouting them in.

Thanks a lot in advace for all your help.

J

Sponsored Links
White cement based adhesive suitable for non-pourous tiles.

Not sure if im allowed to recommend a manufacturer but there all pretty good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back