Best but not too expensive Boiler Descaler?

but the stuff all passes through a cyclone, so IMO the magnet traps the magnetic debris that has already been swirled in

it's basically a spirotech with a magnet added. the magnetic stuff is the easiest to catch.

when he starts cleaning his system, chances are there will be some black sludge, that will be the easiest to loosen and the easiest to catch. If he has limescale that will be harder, and take longer, but getting the sludge out of the way will expose it to cleaning effects.

As an amateur, I didn't get on well with either of the acid cleaners, so I like the idea of getting it as clean as poss, then having it stew in X200 for ever.

View media item 390
View media item 391

Sponsored Links
I dont seem to have any problem using any of the available acids of which I regularly use three!

But maybe thats because I try to identify what the problem substance is first and then use whatever is best to dissolve it.

Tony

IMO Kevin will find it suits his needs and will be easy to use.

he will not have to worry about damage that acids can cause.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back