Best Combi Drill

that NiMh bat one for £135 is a very good deal with 2x2.6Ah bats.

Sponsored Links
I've got the 36VFLI too (assuming we're talking GSB and not GBH here), it's a stonking bit of kit. You were done though, got mine for £300+VAT ;) Anyway, swiftly onwards...a lot of the weight is in the batteries so you could just buy yourself a compact 1.3aH battery for when you're up the ladder, that way you keep the performance but lose the weight

Also remember to note the exact battery spec. This £135 deal is for a drill body with 2.6Ah batteries instead of the standard 3Ah.

more money than sense sorry......got it....

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bosch-gsb...cordless-combi-drill-2-batteries-fleece-p6203

paid £255 delivered..arriving this saturday...

wo wo...

I wasn't saying it's not good, just that buying kit for trade use is different to DIY buys. The 36V drills are heavy, unless you drop to the lighter batteries and lose running time. Why do you need the 36V power. I use 18v Bosch, together with a GBH24V and these have been stretched on domestics jobs.

FWIW, if you are looking to get in to the trade as a domestic installer, the time to invest in kit like this is after you have set up your company. The spend then becomes a business expense.

Sponsored Links
All this talk of the Bosch 18V turbo tough drill makes me want one!

I want to trade my Makita 8444MXT in for one, which admittedly does have its problems, one major one being the dodgy gearbox.

I got a brand new bare 8444MXT and 3 x 3Ah NiMH bats so should fetch at least 200 notes on the bay, enough for me to buy this:

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bosch-gsb...gh-18v-cordless-combi-drill-3-batteries-p3091

Is that seriously for only £200 as everywhere else sell for much more, and this is with 3 x 3.0Ah bats too! I was wondering maybe this was the older model but all the specs suggest this is actually the Turbo Tough one.

no wrong does not have the lith bats..

mine arrived yesterday.

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/bosch-gsb...cordless-combi-drill-2-batteries-fleece-p6203

not form here though and you can keep the fleece.. got mine on the bay.

paid 255 delivered brand new with the 2 x 2.6a bats and the 3 year warranty.

oh my wot a peice of kit for the money.... sits nicely with my GBH36 vfli with quick change chuck and the 2 x 2.6a bats..

wo wo

no wrong does not have the lith bats..

I didn't want the Li-ion bats was still talking about the older Turbo Tough one as linked. What I was saying was there is an older 2007 model which may have been the cheaper model. This is the revised model with the same specs as the Li-Ion one except without the Li-ion bats those ones were going well over £240 with just 2 bats too.

Also a 30 min charging time to charge 3Ah seems very quick, My makita ones of same capacity take about 70 minutes.

I got my GSB18VVET3 from Toolstop the other week. Note that the GSB is the hammer drill, whereas the GSR is the drill/driver. I got both, together with the impact driver. They are brilliant. The only change I'd make is that the impact driver is too powerfull and maybe a 14 or 10V would be better.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back