best ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plstering

DSC01001.jpg

by far the best mixer iv owned even better then my old poxy mm30
cost me £75 posted off ebay.
the guy said it can knock up a 4 bag mix of hardwall in a bath and still want more lol
s/c in a bath dont even faze it
the most i mix now days is 2 bag finish mix & 3 bag hard wall in a bath
its 110v soo iv just got 5kva tranny off fleabay to go with it

Sponsored Links
Nice deal!

Now who the fck fitted that floor :eek: :)

was fitted before we moved in m8 you like it
the small paddel is a bit mashed up but ill use it for tile addy flooring leveler ect
ws looking too get a refina mm30 but iv hade one in the past and sold it
coz it was just bollexed the paddle has a slite wiggle on it it and ust to bolky too hump about on domestics wastent even a refina paddle on it lol
but this one is just right for me as im finding im mixing more and more mono at the mo :cool:
as the summer is on its way cant wait too get ot side on the mono agen this year :p :p :p

was fitted before we moved in m8 you like it
the small paddel is a bit mashed up but ill use it for tile addy flooring leveler ect
ws looking too get a refina mm30 but iv hade one in the past and sold it
coz it was just bollexed the paddle has a slite wiggle on it it and ust to bolky too hump about on domestics wastent even a refina paddle on it lol
alrite typo hows it going? slight wobble on the paddle? ilmao, i can get £150 for this mixer without the paddle all day long, not bad having an mm30 sat in the shed for a spare is it?

Sponsored Links
now were the h/s in that then could of had someones leg off tut tut
****ed my self if you caught the wire in the paddle now theres a you been framed moment.
that tranny dont look like its seen much work lol
that scooter behind you bet its slower then me bike lol
hows the knees holding up then old man my right one fooked now smashed it too **** doing a driveway :rolleyes:
nice too see the old girl still running tho
nearly as tall as you that thing

now were the h/s in that then could of had someones leg off tut tut
p****d my self if you caught the wire in the paddle now theres a you been framed moment.
that tranny dont look like its seen much work lol
that scooter behind you bet its slower then me bike lol
hows the knees holding up then old man my right one fooked now smashed it too **** doing a driveway :rolleyes:
nice too see the old girl still running tho
nearly as tall as you that thing
that was your tranny m8 and your right it hasent seen much work thats also become a spare now as well, so thanks to you i have a spare tranny a spare mm30 sitting in my shed doing nothing all for a whopping £100 thankyou very much, and yes my knees are holding up fine typo just fine

mm30 are good bits of kit im not saying that there not my mixer is just over 1600w mm30 is 1800w not much diff there and its got guts too
mm30 is ok if your mixing 3 bag sets or backing coat all day i dont
soo its ok for me there then but i wanted a mm30 id of got one but i dont
may get one as a spare but im not that fooked really m8
as i said im glad she is still running
wow your making loads on that then as i sold it too you for a tone

(that was your tranny m8 and your right it hasent seen much work thats also become a spare now as well, so thanks to you i have a spare tranny a spare mm30 sitting in my shed doing nothing all for a whopping £100 thankyou very much, and yes my knees are holding up fine typo just fine)

YOUR WELLCOME MATE

mm30 are good bits of kit im not saying that there not my mixer is just over 1600w mm30 is 1800w not much diff there and its got guts too
mm30 is ok if your mixing 3 bag sets or backing coat all day i dont
soo its ok for me there then but i wanted a mm30 id of got one but i dont
may get one as a spare but im not that fooked really m8
as i said im glad she is still running
wow your making loads on that then as i sold it too you for a tone
the new mm30s are 1800 theyve been upgraded from 1700 which this one prob is as its an old one and i doubt that it will ever get used while i have it unless my mm22 breaks down

yer mine 1600 od soo its not far off the mark dos me for now till i get another one you can buy this one if you want m8 wear them as ear rings lol
you cant have a tranny too if you want
you can open a mixer and tranny shop then
I can just see the shop sign now steve's rent a tranny :shock
we buy any tranny,.com

yer mine 1600 od soo its not far off the mark dos me for now till i get another one you can buy this one if you want m8 wear them as ear rings lol
you cant have a tranny too if you want
you can open a mixer and tranny shop then
I can just see the shop sign now steve's rent a tranny :shock
we buy any tranny,.com
that sounds better than what your shop would be called lol i ride any bike .com :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

99.9% poffit m8
out goings washing up liqid WOW

£1600 wow is that the going rate for a mail order bride

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back