best henry hoover around £100 ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im after a new red henry hoover around the £100 mark..seen a few different types on ebay amazon etc which is the best 1 to purchase/where from etc cheers :)

Sponsored Links
The basic one is fine (Homebase £99) - ebay or similar £10 less maybe, including refurbished ones.
Faults are the motor (naturally) and the cable winding in brushes on the top. Both are easy to sort.
John :)

They do a model called George :idea: Numatic GVE 370

The GF has got a pink one one named Hetty. Oh boy! Can Hetty suck. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
B&Q had the blue charles wet and dry one on offer a while back, £137 down to £70, didn't argue just bought it

They have metal pipes too so they are pretty rugged.

BTW I saw the boss from Numatic talking on the tele and he was saying that they are having big problems sourcing parts for assembly - he thinks they might be shifting to China.

I'm still using the same Henry after 25 years. What a design. Dyson should be ashamed of themselves. I reckon there are probably more Dysons at the rubbish tip than there are in homes.

they're a good bit of kit but they don't brush the pile...

Trago Mills are fairly cheap for Henry hoover.

I bought a Vax recently and they cheapest place was Robert Dyas by about £10

I'm still using the same Henry after 25 years. What a design. Dyson should be ashamed of themselves. I reckon there are probably more Dysons at the rubbish tip than there are in homes.

My mum in law does cleaning, one of her customers is a designer at Dyson, he said to her a long time ago "never buy a Dyson they're crap"

What is he saying, that the design is crap? Perhaps he needs another job

done some research & just bought the 2012 model henry extra vacuum cleaner hvx 200a with autosave feature..£117 inc vat + free delivery from henryvacs.co.uk...some other retailers were £161 for the same model even amazon i think was 1 of them! it comes with the latest airbrush head & also a hardfloor special head as well as 4 free bags..bargain,131 five stars customer reviews also :) need a cheap 2nd hand hetty now from ebay so henry has some quality company :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back