Best Mate Is On His Last Legs

B

Brigade77

Dork's bestest ever mate for the past 13yrs has proven hisself far more loyal, faithful & dare I say it 'intelligent' than almost anyone else Dork knows.

It's been mentioned more than once by more than one person in the last few days that perhaps his time is nearing the end.

No'1 Son is visiting tommorrow for the purpose of giving us both a lift to the damn vets, but as I explained to him over the phone . . . we both might be out & about catching rabbits or summat.

Sponsored Links
Dork's bestest ever mate for the past 13yrs has proven hisself far more loyal, faithful & dare I say it 'intelligent' than almost anyone else Dork knows.

It's been mentioned more than once by more than one person in the last few days that perhaps his time is nearing the end.

No'1 Son is visiting tommorrow for the purpose of giving us both a lift to the damn vets, but as I explained to him over the phone . . . we both might be out & about catching rabbits or summat.

My old Dog Jade hated the vet. She was **** scared...

We had the vet come to us to put her asleep.. Remember me and my brother in tears before we went out clubbing that night..

Sorry to hear you loosing your mate...

Sponsored Links
Back