Best paint to use for kitchen, bathroom and front door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there

Was going to use Dulux timeless classics matt emulsion for our kitchen and bathroom but our builder recommended Dulux kitchen/bathroom +. Yet I'm sure that, somewhere on this forum, experts say that the + range is a bit of a gimmick and that matt emulsion is absolutely fine. Unfortunately, however, I can't find the thread!

Also, what's the best paint for a front door? And I really can't decide on a colour. Anyone got any tips to help me decide?

Thanks! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Kitchens and bathrooms are often exposed to high levels of steam and condensation and often matt emulsions are not up to the job, nothing wrong with Dulux yet an eggshell finish is often preferred. As for the door it would be either oil or waterbased and always try and choose a trade paint, as for colour can't really help you on that one.

Dec

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back