Best way to expose an RSJ?

Would the steels be under those?

Presumably the steels would be directly under a wall or at the end of some joists

If you can't see the steels from beneath the floorboards, then it would have to be via the ceiling instead. And get ryme64 in to do the repair! :p

Maybe to get him to diagnose as well. and i dont mean the NOSE. :D

He has also failed. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
1. why has this issue arisen?

2. who installed the steels? when and why were they installed?

3. are you proposing further building work?

4. joists attach or rest on steel in various ways.

1. why has this issue arisen?

2. who installed the steels? when and why were they installed?

3. are you proposing further building work?

4. joists attach or rest on steel in various ways.

Headmaster.

Why so many questions.

Questions are usually asked when mind reading and distance gazing fails - but perhaps you are more privileged than the rest of us, and can read minds and see further. Or then again, perhaps you are a brain dead half-wit who derives satisfaction from life by burbling when men are speaking about important issues where wrong information might cause an accident. I am so sorry if you've attempted to think thro my questions and failed. Perhaps next time you will fail better.

Sponsored Links
@ Tim00.

The o/p has posted a number of times in the past, relevant to the issue of building work having been carried out on his property without the necessary building regulation inspections.

This post is the most recent of many others on the issue. Some contributors are aware of the history and have responded a number of times.

Maybe Ryme64 is privileged to have read previous posts, assumes everyone else has and is mocking mebbe?

Questions are usually asked when mind reading and distance gazing fails - but perhaps you are more privileged than the rest of us, and can read minds and see further. Or then again, perhaps you are a brain dead half-wit who derives satisfaction from life by burbling when men are speaking about important issues where wrong information might cause an accident. I am so sorry if you've attempted to think thro my questions and failed. Perhaps next time you will fail better.

The OP's questions have been answered. So why ask? Even a brain dead half-wit can see that.

I wont carry on with this post. It's Christmas eve and i dont want to be a blaggard or a seasonal hypocrite. I apologise for harsh words and a hasty reaction.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back