bg lads qdos question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
orite lads how do i get onto the british gas qdos pages to check how much ive got. i only been working here 2 years and didnt get it my 1st year so i dont know how to use it. ?

Sponsored Links
log on to the web page, go to "go shoppin", then go to "value account" on the lower right of the screen, should bring up all ya sales

Sponsored Links
Is this the system where BG operatives gain financial reward for getting customers to have a new boiler installed instead of repairing their existing one?

Is this the system where BG operatives gain financial reward for getting customers to have a new boiler installed instead of repairing their existing one?

its not always possible to repair the existing boiler and believe it or not sometimes it is best advice to fit a new boiler! plus we get it for upg's cod's :LOL:

ohhh how cynical

me cynical? :eek:

its a waste of time and effort anyway. why they cant just give us the b****y money in our wage is beyond me.

i thought that wen i drew £1300 in vouchers for a new tv and they sent jus about all of um in £10 vouchers!

ohhh how cynical

me cynical? :eek:

its a waste of time and effort anyway. why they cant just give us the b****y money in our wage is beyond me.

i thought that wen i drew £1300 in vouchers for a new tv and they sent jus about all of um in £10 vouchers!

hmm actually i paid for a tv at comet with mine and they miscounted the vouchers by £100 and gave me them back. i only noticed when i got home.

Get your self a QDOS card and you can load it up with your money and spend it instanly like a debit card. save hassle of waiting for vouchers.

quarterly team reward in tomorow, apparently 50% qdos 50% wage packet? well thats the rumour anyway!!!

well its not in there today so I would go with the 7th then, Parcelforce rumour about today and the 50% then!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back