BHL Plumbing - bad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So need a few items, phoned to check lead times and was told two days so I placed an order online, two days later not items but an email to say delivery would be two weeks, phoned them and was told they could get them by the end of the week, not perfect but not the end of the world. Come the end of the week no delivery and when I called I was told they would be here mid next week. Bloke on the phone didn't care even though I explained people were booked and it would cost me money. Safe to say on this experience I will never deal with them again.

Sponsored Links
Never book people in until you have the goods in your hands, and checked as far as possible that they work.
If you let the plumber supply the materials, you don't have this problem.
Another problems is: if the item you supply is faulty, you will have to pay the plumber again to repair it; the warrantee comes from whoever supplies the item, not from who installs it. And that goes from a radiator to a boiler boiler.

This is why customers should let the Installer supply goods, hopefully all OP's that have posted to the effect that they want to supply parts will read this sad tale and digest :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When I used to own and run an internet heating outlet, it was always part of my t&c that the customer would not book any workmen until the products had been delivered.

Chances are they use Plumb Center, and as mine, was just a virtual shop with no stock of their own.

Sponsored Links
think people are missing the point, I was just warning people that they aren't the most reliable. My plumber is a mate who suggested I purchase them online as they are cheaper than he can get - makes a change!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back