price right heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just a note for anyone who uses or had seen them on the internet !!

DO NOT USE !!

Ordered a pcb 2 weeks ago, they debited the money and no pcb arrived , called them they advised it was obsolete so money would be reunded. was unhappy as no phone call or mail to advise and i paid for next day delivery .

2 weeks later no money and will not return emails after sending many, not had a chance to call them again but will be doing so tomorrow !

any idea what else i can do if they dont refund ??

Sponsored Links
Contact you card issuer. If it was over £100 then they have to credit your account and they then get it off the company.

gas4you said:
Contact you card issuer. If it was over £100 then they have to credit your account and they then get it off the company.

cheers mate!! wouldnt ever touch this mob again, absolute joke of a company, if i was local i'd go in and pull the customer services guy over the counter...

mmalone said:
gas4you said:

if i was local i'd go in and pull the customer services guy over the counter...

:eek: dirty bastard! lol

Sponsored Links
rob884 said:
mmalone said:
gas4you said:

if i was local i'd go in and pull the customer services guy over the counter...

:eek: dirty b*****d! lol

lmao :LOL:

Watch it, you know were not allowed to joke on here :eek:

Hysteresis will cry to the mods again about us :LOL:

I think that you have been very unfortunate and that it is just a one off problem.

I have been involved in the heating industry for several years and reading these forums for some time and this is the first time I have heard of any complaint like this about them. In fact most on line suppliers get a qhite good rating.

My own experience does produce the problem that they list so many things and hardly stock anything and just order them when they get your order so you have to wait about a week for almost everything.

A repairer in NW London would be a different response but then I dont have much time for those who buy repaired PCBs.

Tony

Agile said:
I think that you have been very unfortunate and that it is just a one off problem.

I have been involved in the heating industry for several years and reading these forums for some time and this is the first time I have heard of any complaint like this about them. In fact most on line suppliers get a qhite good rating.

My own experience does produce the problem that they list so many things and hardly stock anything and just order them when they get your order so you have to wait about a week for almost everything.

A repairer in NW London would be a different response but then I dont have much time for those who buy repaired PCBs.

Tony

tony as much as i agree with the one off thing,ive had problems with other suppliers before but always sorted quickly, ive emailed on several occasions and not even had a reply... very poor for any company and for me as a first time buyer from this place..... it will be my last dealings with this mob . absolutely raging with them

Maybe the boss is on holiday and his stand in does not know what to do?

mmalone";p="682884 said:
just a note for anyone who uses or had seen them on the internet !!

DO NOT USE !!

PRICE WRONG HEATING ,,
I feel ripped off, and don,t intend to use them again,
They charged me 25% on retuned goods ,,,,,,,,,,
I payed for next day delivery ! 3 DAYS LATER it turns up
I lost the job so part now serplus to requierd

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME ITS HAPEND

THAY SENT ME THE WRONG PCB ,, HAD ME PAY FOR ANOTHER
AND PROMIST A REFUND ,, THAT I NEAVER GOT !

For anyone who is even thinking of using them (priceright heating):
do not use them!
I paid a lot of money, got no part, no answer to my thousands of phone calls or email, they are a joke of a company!
I am not sure whether or not I will get a refund but I will do all I can to achieve that and also to not recommend the company to anyone I know! :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back