biasa standard combi,biasi condensing combi.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This question is directed towards engineers with experience of these boilers.I have only ever been to one,fan failure.The reason for this query ,is that we have been offered maintenance contract on 72 of these units, all under five years old.Answers appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Depends what rates u got in to cover them. being busy 4 bad money can be worse than quite on good money,

Sponsored Links
mmm not a great appliance but what the hell as bab says not bad if you get paid per call out :cool:

Thanks for your replies, I have been away for the weekend with the family,just returned.My feeling is that we will accept this maintenance contract for these properties,i like a challenge,but on terms which will be financially lucrative for the business.The boiler maintenance is a smaller part of the contract as it will be a fully comprehensive contract for all building maintenance.Agile, I may call on you soon.Thanks again for all of you who took the time to reply to my inquiry,Mike.

They're not actually that bad. Easier to work on than Ideal's, electrically more reliable than most Potterton's etc

As previously stated in my last post,thanks again for all of your input.We will accept the :boiler service: part of the contract,breakdowns are priced at normal rates.No other business are prepared to accept these appliances on a comprehensive contract,therefore nor shall we.I will keep you updated,thanks again, Mike.

Perfectly reasonable boilers for anyone who takes the trouble to understand them.

Tony

I agree with agile

bit of a git getting parts for em but no more so than any thing else

If you ever have a problem getting a spare part just email me directly and I could post one to you.

An ex trainee told me today that a council were happy with Ideal Mini boilers but not with the Biasi. Thats odd because they are both the same boiler and both made by Biasi !

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back