Biasi 24s Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys was wondering if some kind person can give us some information to the following please...

ok,boiler has started to leak water from the pressure release valve when i turn the black release valve to try and shut it off it still leaks,now i have extended the pipe from the valve so it runs through the wall and outside into the drain,so it don't leak all over the floor,this was done when i installed it.until now it's been working fine,i noticed that the pressure dial is dropping as well that could be the leak issue,now would this mean i need to purchase another prv or what?

thanks

brett

on another note can the pressure release valve be stripped down so i can get maybe the dirt out which could be stopping the valve from closing

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ok getting another problem now......
the boiler fires up and stays fired up no matter what i do turn down the heat controls for the water and the c/h side.

so i took out the wires for the room stat and put back in the link to isolate the room stat but still fires up and stays fired up,(that rules out the room stat)now could this be a thermostat thats inside the boiler?

Sponsored Links
Your boiler is in quite a state with very dirty water.

The dirt has caused the PRV to leak.

The dirty water has caused the diverter valve gland to leak into the DHW flow switch and its bring the boiler on thinking there is a DHW demand.

Thats a CORGi job because the gas valve has to be removed to access it!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back