BIASI 28 KW BOILER TROUBLE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi bought a biasi 28kw condensating boiled 18 months ago and it stopped woking about 4 months ago got a plumber friend to have a look as the 3 lights on the front were saying it was the air pressure switch, he replaced this the part cost me thirty quid and a couple of beers for him but it didnt work, he then tried an over heat stat still didnt work he called biasi they said it was a faultyPCB board this didnt work either any ideas its fires up correctly CH and DHW work okay then after about 5 to 6 minutes it shuts down and has the LED lights saying there is a faulty air pressure switch please help thanks rich

Sponsored Links
Does this boiler have a Venturi? i can't remember i'm afraid, :oops: but if it does it sounds like it could need attention?

Job for A RGI though!!

yes it does the first guy to look checked that and the fan and flu said they were fine i cant get hold of the second fella who came out think he's stumped

Sponsored Links
they do but you have to post a form back within a month of purchase and we had just had a baby and forgot stupidly

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back