Help please. Biasi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody help please?
I have a BIASI Boiler Garda HE M96.24SM/B (Combi Boiler)

About a month ago it stopped working completely. My plumber put a new PCB in it and it worked fine. Then, after a few weeks, the heating worked but the hot water had an intermittent fault. When the heating and hot water was on, the two green lights would flash, I would get some hot water for about 15 seconds and then the middle fault light (red) would come on. If I left the tap running, the boiler would reset, the middle fault light would go out and then I could continue to get hot water until I turned the tap off. My plumber came out but was stumped as to what the problem could be.

I came onto this forum, read an earlier post which recommended turning the boiler off for 15 minutes and then back on to reset the boiler completely. I did this, now nothing. I have no lights, green or red, no heating or hot water. The time is displayed so I guess there's power getting to some of it.

I know that I need a plumber to fix it, but because he didnt know what the fault is I am reluctant to call him out again without, I hope, further suggestions from yourselves.
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Still needing help

Update, the trip switch went, so have sorted that and I have now have heating and hot water when I turn on the water, leave the boiler to turn off and back on again but still an intermittent fault.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear. The boilers not working at all now. Time for a new one I think :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back