Biasi advance 30c wireless thermostat wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Currently having installed a biasi advance 30c and my fitter is struggling with the wireless thermostat.

Can someone help on how to wire it please? I have the following diagram but not sure where the wires will go

Thermostat is a RF wireless room thermostat.

Any help appreciated, I can relay back to my fitter as he saying I should buy another thermostat but I feel it will be fine

Attachments

• iOS Image - 2993995890.jpg
    iOS Image - 2993995890.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 281
  • iOS Image - 762404860.png
    iOS Image - 762404860.png
    586.9 KB · Views: 1,205
Sponsored Links
Really? I can't see why, it's all very standard.

these are the two thermostat switching connections

1.JPG

They go to the thermostat connections at the boiler in place of the wire link

3.JPG

So you end up with this (on page 51 of the manual I have)

2.JPG

In addition, the thermostat also needs a permanent N & L to power it, this should be connected to the same 3A fused supply as the boiler.

You don't mention any time control, and the thermostat doesn't appear to be a programmable version, so I assume that the time control is an integral part of the boiler.

Thanks for the reply.
So the time control, there is a timer within the boiler the plumber has added.
What are my other options.

Appreciate the reply and info, I’ll send to the fitter.

Sponsored Links
Some room thermostats are 'Programmable' and you can set them to give different room temperatures at different times of the day or night. Selecting a low temperature, such as 14 degrees for night time effectively switches the heating off during the night. If you did want a 'programmable' version they are wired in the same way as I described, but the boilers integral timer would have to be set to be 'on' permanently 24/7.

When using a programmable thermostat, normally the boiler won't have an optional timer fitted. However as you have already chosen a boiler with time control, personally I would stick with that and the thermostat you have.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back