Biasi boiler model m90e24s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please if anyone can help,I have cold water coming out my cold water tap, hot water out the hot water tap. But after a few minuets,the hot water stops and the boiler stops as well. The cold water continues from the cold water tap. After waiting for twenty minuets or so,the hot water starts working again for a few minuets. This happened about three months ago,after a few days everything started to work fine and now its happened again its doing my head in. If I turn the hot water tap on the boiler fires up and then the hot water slowly gets less and less then nothing which in turn shuts the boiler of? Please help and thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Does this happen at ALL the hot water taps or just one?

Or do you only have one hot water tap?

Do you like clasical music?

Tony

Its happening to just the one tap downstairs kitchen, upstairs the same pipe bathroom running fine?

Sponsored Links
In that case the boiler is fine and there is a fault in the tap!

The jumber has become detached or is just badly designed and expanding or is jammed to prevent it from being fully opened.

Replacing the washer and lubricating the moving parts will probably cure the problem.

Tony

Your a saint Tony, I opened the tap gave it a good clean out changed the rubbers and Bobs your uncle sweet as the day i had the boiler installed. Cheers again pal i owe you a drink.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back