Biasi Boiler not firing up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm currently working on a Biasi Riva Compact M96.28SM/C. The boiler doesn't seem to fire up however.

The fault lamps (Left flashing green, Center Red, Right Flashing green) point to a Lack of burner ignition (no ignition signal from
the full sequence ignition device).

It started off as an intermittent fault where the boiler would cut off every few seconds and restart itself and occasionally displaying the fault lamp as above.

But now. the boiler does not appear to fire at all. The same fault code comes up when the heating and/or hot water is called for.The fan and pump are running.

I have replaced the ignition pcb and the fan.

I have also tested the CH and DHW temperature sensors aswell. (Resistance of over 10k ohms)

Would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction of anything else i could change/test.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Yes i am gas safe registered. Waiting for approval for entry into the combustion chamber.

The fan was an unrelated issue which i had repaired over there previously. I just thought that i would add that the fan was relatively new so it was unlikely to be an issue in this particular case.

soon as you get your approval, post your question in the combustion chamber and one of us will point you in the right direction :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back