Biasi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, please can you help. My Biasi combi-boiler M90e.24s has stopped working. There is no ignition spark when starting. When the hot water or heating is turned on, I can hear the water pumping up and fan starts but fans stops rolling after 30sec which means the ignition valve doesnt light up. The green light then starts to flash quicker than normal. I am assuming its a fan fault but I'm a bit confused because the fan shouldn't have started at all.
Pls can you advise.

Sponsored Links
You can check that the two black test points on the left of the top surface have the plugs in place to block the tubes.

Apart from that you will need a competent CORGi to come and diagnose the problem which will be combustion related.

The fan will probably be OK if you can hear it start running.

Tony

Thanks for your reply. I checked the two black test points have the plugs in place and all other connections looked fine.
I reset the lock-out button even thou the indicator wasnt flashing red and that did the trick. It works now but not perfectly, in the sense that I have to turn the heating control on before I can get hot water, the heating works OK without the hot water control on. For this reason I believe there's still a fault somewhere. Does this problem point to any specific faulty equipment?

You cannot turn the hot water off and only use heating!

It sounds as if you have faults on both PCBs although it might just be the control PCB as they interact together. The control PCB is about £88 but they need setting up by a CORGI.

Tony

Sponsored Links
The boiler has stopped working again after 3days of reseting the lock-out button. The fan wont start anymore. Can this still be a PCB fault?

You cannot turn the hot water off and only use heating!

It sounds as if you have faults on both PCBs although it might just be the control PCB as they interact together. The control PCB is about £88 but they need setting up by a CORGI.

Tony

Does this not now have one large pcb instead of 2 like the Ideal Mini?
I know minis changed to one pcb about a year ago and its just a glorified Biasi!!

Does this not now have one large pcb instead of 2 like the Ideal Mini?
I know minis changed to one pcb about a year ago and its just a glorified Biasi!!

The M90 and the M96 had two PCBs up until about two years ago when they introduced a single PCB on the M96.

About one year ago they introduced a single PCB for the M90 although they are rarely seen as so few of them are sold now.

The Ideal Mini range are just Biasi boilers with a slightly different outer appearance.

Tony

The boiler has stopped working again after 3days of reseting the lock-out button. The fan wont start anymore. Can this still be a PCB fault?

It could have several causes with the PCB being only one of them!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back