Biasi Garda HE combi

Oh dear, I was speaking to someone at Biasi today who was saying that they did make a M96-32!

Not exactly that, but that the plume kit would not work on the M96-32 !

Tony

Was it Mick , the Ex Royal Marine ,nice guy :?:

Sponsored Links
To those who dont know, a Guarda is a Biasi boiler made to be sold in B&Q.

Today I was phoned by a builder who had bought a boiler in B&Q but had been told there was no plume management kit for it. I told him I thought there was and told him to call Biasi themselves.

Biasi asked him the power and he told them it was an M96-32 and they advised that the plume can only be fitted to the 24 kW and 28 kW but not the 32 kW.

If all the details are as told to me then it seems that he had bought a 32 kW in B&Q and that would imply that it was a Guarda ( unless it was a special order? ).

Tony

Sponsored Links
I spoke to him again today!

It is indeed a Guarda M96-32 which he bought from B&Q in Queens Road, Sheffield.

Biasi only allow the plume kit to be used on the 24 and 28 kW versions of the M96, I expect because the fan on the 32 kW cannot clear the POC reliably.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back