Biasi M90e.24s - running problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 5 yr old Biasi Riva Compact M90e.24s is running intermitently. Can only get hot water when the heating is on, and sometimes there is a problem with ignition.

The green light flashes quicker than usual when not working. The red lock out light doesn't come on unless you turn off the gas tap.

The circulating pump is rotating and so is fan motor.

The boiler was serviced Nov 06, new central heating switch membrane last spring.

Any suggestions? Thanks very much. :(

Sponsored Links
You have already posted about this under the name cocoa and I have replied to that!

Why are you wasting our time with this spam???

Thanks very much to Agile for advice in earlier message from Coco.

Mine was not a spam - I'm not Cocoa and have not been on this site before. I'm a girl - not an engineer!

Biasi midlands brand so probably lots of locals with problems!

thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Thats funny!

Cocoa refers to his "wife" having posted here!

Dont you admit to being married to a "Steve" ?

It would be a massive coincidence to have two boilers of the same make, model, age, fault and both not a million miles from the Christian Bookshop or the X12 bus!

Biasi are better know in London and the North. Ferolli are the Midlands locally sold brand and at one time every third boiler in Brum was a Ferolli.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back